AIM
ocrazer

Asslevania Asslevania

You have my seal of approval my good man:)

Pokemoron Boris 1 Pokemoron Boris 1

Holy shit!

HAHAHAHAHA! This is really the best thing I've seen in a long time. DR. HOUSE, HA!

ParoVadius RESET ParoVadius RESET

Excellent!

I've seen your other ParoVadius movies and this remake was awesome! Silky smooth animation, great effects, and nicely drawn characters! Who doesn't like Slogra and Gaibon! Definately collection material. Two thumbs up!

DYNAKYRIS responds:

Thanks, Zen.

It took a lot of work to present this story just as I wanted, but when all was said and done, I knew it was worth the effort. Even so, it can only get better.

Since ParoVadius RESET has stood proud and strong, I've been able to CONTINUE. ...with other projects, as well. ;]

Super Mario bros Z ep 2 Super Mario bros Z ep 2

Damn Impressive!

This was a great piece of sprite work here. I'd say this is up to par of what Randy Solem can do! Great work, keep it up!

Megaman Missions Megaman Missions

Well done

Great action, fluid sprite movements and nice effects!

Better Mario Z 2 Better Mario Z 2

Pretty funny short

That was kinda neat on the whole Mario Z thing. Only thing is that the size should be at least less than a 1MB for a short movie like this. Other than that pretty good!

kliker responds:

I reinstalled the system and i forgot to backup my audio compression programs, so i used some poor compresion programs.

The Ant King 2 The Ant King 2

Fine piece of work!

This latest installment of the Ant King rawked! Voice work and animation was excellent. Keep up the great work **Jon**

The-Great-Jon responds:

Zenxin is the king of sprite based animation, THOUGH I BELEVE HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH MOTIVATION, CALL TONY ROBBINS BITCHES!!!!!!

Castlevania-OofI Castlevania-OofI

Great work!

Impressive work for a first sprite movie! This should definately be in the CV collections if not for the movie alone but also because of the great extras you put in it. You should consider to continue sprite movies! Anyway great job! All my 5 for this!

Bomb Saddam - Oska Bomb Saddam - Oska

This was great. I remember seeing this on FOX news a few days ago! BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB SADDAM

Metroids On Shrooms Metroids On Shrooms

PARTY WITH TEH SHROOMS

Oh man! greatest films evar!